Friday, March 9, 2012

canon series g1 x 14.1 mp cmos digital camera review

Canon G1 X 14.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom Lens Full 1080p HD Video and 3.0-inch Vari-Angle LCD


its amazing.good for traveling for out door or in door.
I just liked this camera immediately out the box. I was just looking for something that gives me some digital manages but also be a factor and taken camera for locations where I could not take my 7D and big contacts. It requires excellent images. Although the zoom capability and refocusing can be slowly on the camera especially in movie function. I am also having fun with the world computer file settings which is excellent for household fun or clinging out with buddies. This is what I have been looking for for the greatest. It would have been ideal if I could personally redouble on the zoom lens it's not a cope buster for me it's just that I'm so use to concentrating using a concentrate band that it requires a while for me to do it with the list. I think with exercise I will get quicker and better at it. Very satisfied with this buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment