Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T -best review


This review is from: Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I had been waiting for the longest time for the rumored iphone 5. I made an old-school 3G (non-S) model last for over 2 years, and it was getting to be painfully slow. Plus, thanks to my getting it wet and dropping it many times, it was literally falling apart. The volume switch on the side fell out.. well anyway, it was on its last legs. I was very tempted by the iphone 4, but I said no, as soon as I sign up for that, they'll just release something better. And I was right. The iphone 4S leaves the older 4 and my 3G in the dust. I like all of the features on this thing. The camera is great, it has a flash, and the video camera is really good. Such a huge leap up from my old 3G it's unreal. I even found a way to get siri to cuss at me! I tell her to play a song by Pantera, "F***ing Hostile," and she says, "playing F***ing Hostile." Cool. That siri gal has a bit of an attitude, too! She will give you some snarky answers.
So anyway, I realize this phone is a stopgap to hold people until the REAL iphone 5 is released. I realize I'm locked into this phone for 2 years, and it won't be the newest thing for all that time. So? This is way better than the one I had, and I'm a patient person. I'm enjoying vastly improved performance and features I never had before in a phone. It works very well for me, and it has yet to drop a call. In 2 years, I'll see what the iphone 5 looks like, maybe I'll go for it if it's a big enough step up over this phone.

1 comment:

  1. There have been a lot of noticeable changes within the iPhone since the first generation. http://appsalute.blogspot.com/2011/08/got-replacement-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete